FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Quantity: 1 Bottle
Color: As the pictures show
Note: Pattern number BP-TPR and BP-DT is Thermal Color Changing Nail Gel , other item gel is color nail gel
1 Bottle 6ml Nail Gel
* High technology & High quality.
* Last more than 3 weeks.
* Healthy, environmental, friendly, no poisonous, pungent chemical materials used.
* Very easy to operate.
The product should be used with UV Gel lamp or LED Nail lamp.
No flourescent agent.
Viscosity is moderate, Not easy to move.
One coat to achieve.
UV Gel nail polish is a combination of polish and UV gel.
The products are natural that free of smell and stimulation. No VOC (volatile, organic, compounds), No formaldehyde, No mercury or Lead.
1. Shape the nail with a nail file.
2. Put the fingers into a soak bowl for 1-2 mins.
3. Lightly buffing the surface of nail plate soak bowl for 1-2 mins.
4. Push the dead skin to the nail edge with a cuticle pusher.
5. Remove the dead skin with a cuticle clipper.
6. Clean the nail surface and apply a thin base coat.
7. Cure 1-2 mins with UV or LED lamp.
8. Apply first layer of color uv gel.
9. Cure 1-2 mins with UV or LED lamp.
10. Apply second layer Cure of color gel polish.
11. Cure 1-2 mins with UV or LED lamp.
12. Apply no wipe top coat.
13. Cure 1-2 mins with UV or LED lamp.
14. Apply cuticle oil.
How to Remove UV Gel Nail Polish:
• Soak nails in a glass bowl filled with a small amount of acetone, or wrap each nail in cotton pad soaked with acetone for around 5 to 10 minutes
• Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.